- Deliver key SEO tasks such as keyword research, competitor analysis and performance analysis.
- Make on-page recommendations for our content pages and e-commerce websites.
- Supporting the implementation of content strategy with focus on increasing online organic traffic and conversion rate.
- Work closely with the content team and product information team to always ensure SEO best practices.
- Researching audience preferences and discover new trends and topics.
- Assist in the maintenance of the website's architecture to ensure user friendliness.
- Champion SEO and work with the wider digital marketing team to encourage SEO best practices.
- Report and measure the success of SEO activities.
Skill & Experience / Qualifications
- A dynamic person with a positive attitude able to function under pressure, and an aptitude to learn, combined with common sense and initiative.
- Comfortable working as part of a team as well as on their own initiative.
- Able to manage multiple work streams and prioritise effectively to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO technology/developments.
- Excellent communication skills.
Sorry.. This page only supports English language
Frankly, I'm too lazy to write this field in selected language.