- Create UI designs that effectively communicate product function and brand identity with end users.
- Transform low-fidelity wireframes into high-fidelity user experiences across digital platforms by designing screen layouts, color palettes, typography, user interface elements, motion graphics, animation effects and icons.
- Able to create expressive, highly optimized graphics for mobile, the web or virtually any device from smartphones to large size screens.
- Create prototypes, mock-ups and sketches, and communicate with users and client team.
- Gather user feedbacks and reflect feedbacks into design output.
- Clarify functional requirements, interaction behavior and other design considerations iteratively throughout new product and feature design phases resulting in complete and comprehensive designs.
- Effectively work with and participate as a contributor to a multi-disciplinary team that includes business analysts, product owners, software engineers, project managers and QA engineers.
- Follow up the latest design trends, techniques and technologies.
Skill & Experience / Qualifications
- An online portfolio demonstrating a passion for digital product development, and experience in diverse content and subject matter.
- Have past experience or ready to use in Figma extensions like Locofy, AutoFlow etc.,
- Creating advanced demo prototypes with Figma.
- If you have the ability to create web and mobile animations, it would provide you with an extra advantage.
- A love of collaboration, self-growth and learning with team.
- Proficiency in design tools and software.
- Design experience in cross mobile platforms, web applications.
- Proficiency in design tools (wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps).
Sorry.. This page only supports English language
Frankly, I'm too lazy to write this field in selected language.